- Paper submission: 23/03/2016
- Paper submission (extendend): 30/03/2016
- Review: 25/04/2016
- Notification: 29/04/2016
- Camera-ready: 13/05/2016
- Workshop date: 08/06/2016 (different date than other workshops!)
- Camera-ready (post proceedings): 24/06/2016
All deadlines are 23h59, Hawaii Time.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer in a single joint ICWE 2016 Workshop post-proceedings in LNCS.
Therefore, all submissions must comply with the LNCS formatting guidelines. We accept:
- Full Papers (maximum length 12 pages LNCS) containing original research or experience reports and
- Short Papers (maximum length 4 pages LNCS) containing ideas or short validated challenge descriptions.
All paper must be submitted through EasyChair.